7 Reasons You Can Buy Affordable Health Insurance Now in Lansdowne PA
Every day the news in Lansdowne and abroad is filled with debates about the high costs of medical care and health insurance. All that can be said for certain is that the healthcare system is going to keep changing. The other message to take away is that going without any health insurance is a gamble. Everyone, at one time or another, will need medical care and routine checkups can catch and treat issues before they become serious problems.
One other takeaway from all this debate is that it pays to use the services of a professional Lansdowne insurance agent who has the latest information on what policies are available, how much they will cost, and what they will cover. Call Andrew Dascoli at the Randy Roberts Insurance Agency for the latest information on plans offered in Lansdowne, Pennsylvania. His expert advice costs you nothing. It's free. He works with nationally recognized insurance companies that provide quality, affordable individual and group privately or through the Affordable Care Act (ACA) exchanges. He keeps abreast of the latest changes and details on insurance plans so he can meet his clients needs.
Why You Shouldn't Try to Go Without Health Insurance in Lansdowne
Here are some reason you should not go without health insurance for you and your Lansdowne family. Many people don't understand the financial ruin that overtakes families without it more frequently than you'd expect.
1. The increasing price of medical services is in the news almost every day. Yet, people in Lansdowne and elsewhere still delay buying health insurance that can cover them. The consequences can be financially disastrous. The good news is that the insurance regulations are changing. Affordable health care policies are becoming available as state and federal rules evolve.
2. An serious illness or mishap can leave you or your family with debts for years. Medical costs are significant factor in personal bankruptcies. Randy Roberts can find a plan that fits your needs and your budget in Lansdowne, so you don't have to run the risk of going without health insurance coverage.
3. Lower cost plans are finally being allowed again. Once again, states like Pennsylvania can apply for waivers from ACA insurance mandates. So, insurance carriers can offer more affordable policies to those who don't want or need coverage required by the ACA. Even with subsidies, the Exchange plans were often too expensive for many in Lansdowne. These low cost plans are ACA compatible.
4. New technologies are lowering costs and making health care more accessible. Even the way doctors diagnose and treat medical issues is changing. Digital technology gives patients easy access to personal medical information. Laser and laparoscopic surgery improve both risk and recovery times. In some locations, patients and doctors in areas such as Lansdowne can now connect with each other through a Smart Phone app without an office visit. You can connect to medical providers from your home.
5. Urgent Care, Immediate Care, and Express Care provide services for most routine Lansdowne health concerns. This convenient and affordable alternative is usually covered by insurance. Emergency rooms are left to focus on severe health problems.
6. Gap Insurance, which was eliminated under the ACA, is now available as of this writing. When Lansdowne individuals find themselves between jobs and with lapse in health insurance, short-term health plans cover them for up to 12 months and can be renewed for up to three years.
7. The healthcare industry itself is undergoing major internal transformation. Providers and insurers are merging to reduce the cost of delivering healthcare. Insurance companies and providers integrate to reduce duplication and efficiently manage patient care. More and more, insurance companies are seeking to merge services with suitable business partners.
Our Lansdowne Health Plan Providers
- Highmark (ACA and non ACA)
- Capital Blue Cross (ACA and non ACA)
- Geisinger (ACA and non ACA)
- United Healthcare
- Faith Based plans
Our Lansdowne Area Insurance Plans
- Individual & Family Health Insurance
- Medicare Plans
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
- Small Business Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Wellness Products
This is amount of money you are responsible to pay before any insurance remuneration begins: the higher the deductible, the lower the monthly premium. A major accident or major illness reaches the deductible quickly.
This is a percentage of the medical cost you share with your insurer. For example, if your insurance covers 75% then you pay 25% after you reach the deductible. After a maximum out of pocket is reached, insurance covers 100%.
A Copayment is what you pay on a doctor visit or when seeing a specialist. The copayment is often lower for providers within a designated network and higher for a specialist.
Insurance plans can offer prescription plans as a policy rider at an additional cost. For someone on regular medications this coverage may be a great benefit and can stave off financial shortfalls.
Maximum Out of Pocket Cost
We want to make sure that plan coverage and the costs meet your needs and expectations. You don't need insurance until you need it for your and your family.
We strive to keep monthly payments affordable without substantially changing other parts of the Health Insurance equation.
Supplemental plans can be used to fill in gaps in insurance coverage. For example, Dental and Vision plans are considered supplemental. Critical care and Hospitalization are other non-required items to cover costs of a critical illness or a hospital visit that are not covered by regular insurance. Income Protection can also be written into a plan in the event an accident or illness leaves you unable to work for a long period of time.
Call Andrew Dascoli at Randy Roberts today and get the right Lansdowne insurance coverage for you and your beloved family.