Who Should You Call for Affordable Health Insurance in Wynnewood, PA
With all of the never ending changes, you really need good advice from a professional who knows health insurance the the options available. Many people in Wynnewood are calling Andrew Dascoli at the Randy Roberts HealthMarkets Insurance Agency. As business professionals, we understand your need and search to find the best health insurance coverage for the best price. We ask the right questions to make sure you get the right coverage for you and your family.
Every day the news in Wynnewood and abroad is filled with debates about the high costs of medical care and health insurance. All that can be said for certain is that the healthcare system is going to keep changing. The other message to take away is that going without any health insurance is a gamble. Everyone, at one time or another, will need medical care and routine checkups can catch and treat issues before they become serious problems.
Why You Shouldn't Try to Go Without Health Insurance in Wynnewood
Here are just a few reasons you shouldn't try to go without health insurance in Wynnewood. Many people don't comprehend the financial ruin that can overtake families without adequate insurance, and it happens more frequently than you'd expect.
1. The increasing price of medical an related industry services is in front and center in the news every day. People in Wynnewood and elsewhere still often put off buying health insurance that can cover them. The consequences of this for a growing family can be awful financially. The good news is that many insurance regulations are changing for the better. Affordable health care policies are becoming available as state and federal rules evolve.
2. Having a serious accident, illness, or mishap can leave you or your family saddled with debt for many years. Medical costs are one of the most significant factors in personal bankruptcies. Andrew at Randy Roberts Insurance can find a plan that fits your needs and your budget in Wynnewood, so you don't have to run the risk of going without health insurance coverage.
3. Lower cost plans are finally being allowed again. Once again, states like Pennsylvania can apply for waivers from ACA insurance mandates. So, insurance carriers can offer more affordable policies to those who don't want or need coverage required by the ACA. Even with subsidies, the Exchange plans were often too expensive for many in Wynnewood. These low cost plans are ACA compatible.
4. New and sometimes cutting edge technology is lowering costs and helping to make healthcare more accessible. The way doctors diagnose and treat medical issues has even changed recently. Digital technology now gives many patients easy access to their personal medical information as never before. Laser and other high tech surgery methods have improve both risk and recovery times. In some locations such as Wynnewood, patients and doctors can now connect with each other through a Smart Phone app without an office visit. You can connect to medical providers from your home.
5. Urgent Care, Immediate Care, and Express Care provide services for many of the routine Wynnewood health concerns that once went to emergency rooms at higher costs. This affordable,convenient option is usually covered by insurance. Emergency rooms are left to focus on severe health problems.
6. Gap Insurance, which was eliminated under the ACA, is now available again as of this writing. When Wynnewood individuals find themselves between jobs and with lapse in health insurance, short-term health plans cover them for up to 12 months and can be renewed for up to three years.
7. The healthcare industry as a whole has been undergoing major internal transformation and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Many providers and insurers are attempting mergers to reduce the higher costs of delivering healthcare services. Insurance companies and healthcare providers are trying to integrate to reduce high cost redundancy and more efficiently manage patient care. Now, insurance companies are seeking to merge their business services with sensible business partners.
Our Wynnewood Health Plan Providers
- Highmark (ACA and non ACA)
- Capital Blue Cross (ACA and non ACA)
- Geisinger (ACA and non ACA)
- United Healthcare
- Faith Based plans
Our Wynnewood Area Insurance Plans
- Individual & Family Health Insurance
- Medicare Plans
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
- Small Business Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Wellness Products
New Healthcare Reforms in Wynnewood
Healthcare has been evolving at an accelerating pace in the USA for many years. New technologies and company mergers are improving access and affordability. Regulations change constantly at both the state and federal level.
For the latest up to date information on how this affects you call the Andrew Dascoli at HealthMarkets Randy Roberts Insurance Agency, the leading provider of affordable, customizable health insurance plans centered on you.
How Changes Affect You
To offer easier and more efficient access to healthcare, providers are opening numbers of Urgent Care facilities. These healthcare venues are popping up in malls and main streets in towns large and small. Urgent or Immediate Care centers offer treatment for most common health issues. Patients can avoid unnecessary trips to more expensive hospital emergency rooms. Also, patients can get an immediate appointment instead of waiting days or weeks to see a doctor. ER's can take care of more severe health problems and injuries.
Now, states can be granted for waivers from ACA regulations so insurers can offer more affordable coverage. ACA subsidies are also available for this type of insurance.
Short-term health plans are back. These interim plans are in effect for up to 12 months but can be renewed for up to three years. Short-term policies fill lapses in coverage for people between jobs or seeking a job after finishing their education.
Leaps in technology have improved access to care and the efficiency of health services. Some patients connect with their medical team through Smart Phone apps from their own homes. This new technology shows great promise for treatment of a wide range of health concerns.
Finally, providers have been merging with insurance carriers to streamline efficiency and avoid duplication. For example, Aetna recently merged with CVS in an effort to reduce duplication and associated costs. Other providers are joining in as they see the advantages of merging.
Choosing the Right Insurance Plan
There are so many plans and different options to choose from so he can help you cut through all the confusion. Let the Andrew Dascoli at Randy Roberts Insurance Agency make the calls. He compares the plans and costs to find you the insurance plan that is the right for you.
Our services are completely free to you. That's right, our help and expertise costs you nothing. We work with the big national insurance companies to offer quality, affordable health insurance coverage.
This is amount of money you are responsible to pay before any insurance remuneration begins: the higher the deductible, the lower the monthly premium. A major accident or major illness reaches the deductible quickly.
This is a percentage of the medical cost you share with your insurer. For example, if your insurance covers 75% then you pay 25% after you reach the deductible. After a maximum out of pocket is reached, insurance covers 100%.
A Copayment is what you pay on a doctor visit or when seeing a specialist. The copayment is often lower for providers within a designated network and higher for a specialist.
Insurance plans can offer prescription plans as a policy rider at an additional cost. For someone on regular medications this coverage may be a great benefit and can stave off financial shortfalls.
Maximum Out of Pocket Cost
We want to make sure that plan coverage and the costs meet your needs and expectations. You don't need insurance until you need it for your and your family.
We strive to keep monthly payments affordable without substantially changing other parts of the Health Insurance equation.
Supplemental plans can be used to fill in gaps in insurance coverage. For example, Dental and Vision plans are considered supplemental. Critical care and Hospitalization are other non-required items to cover costs of a critical illness or a hospital visit that are not covered by regular insurance. Income Protection can also be written into a plan in the event an accident or illness leaves you unable to work for a long period of time.
Call Andrew Dascoli at Randy Roberts today and get the right Wynnewood insurance coverage for you and your beloved family.